The Series features beautiful travel destinations the painter wishes to visit during the pandemic. Each journal is a work of art. Each volume is adorned with an original, hand-painted illustration, born from quiet hours of reflection and wandering through a multitude of universes.
Canal HouseBuilt in the 17th century, the colourful, iconic canal houses of Amsterdam never lose their charm. If you take a closer look, the houses on the cover are slightly tilted, an unintentional imperfection that turned out to be rather charming.
As one James Salter said, "there is no real beauty without some slight imperfection."
- Cover Material: Original Art Prints on Vinyl Art paper, pellet textured finish. 2mm Hard cover backing
- Style: Thread bound with rounded corners, with gold brush all round the edges of the book
- Inner Leaves: 192 pages of lined, 80gsm ivory coloured acid-free, premium writing paper
- Size: 21 cm H x 14.5 cm W
- Bookmark: Double silk ribbons Lies flat and open 180 degree