The Series features beautiful travel destinations the painter wishes to visit during the pandemic. Each journal is a work of art. Each volume is adorned with an original, hand-painted illustration, born from quiet hours of reflection and wandering through a multitude of universes.
Getting lost in the cobblestone streets of Kyoto as you soak in the old-world charm of its sun-washed alleys, breathing in the scent of fresh, blooming cherry blossoms overhead. Kyoto Dreaming postulates that in order to find yourself, you must first lose yourself.
- Cover Material: Original Art Prints on Vinyl Art paper, pellet textured finish. 2mm Hard cover backing
- Style: Thread bound with rounded corners, with gold brush all round the edges of the book
- Inner Leaves: 192 pages of lined, 80gsm ivory coloured acid-free, premium writing paper
- Size: 21 cm H x 14.5 cm W
- Bookmark: Double silk ribbons Lies flat and open 180 degree