The Series features beautiful travel destinations the painter wishes to visit during the pandemic. Each journal is a work of art. Each volume is adorned with an original, hand-painted illustration, born from quiet hours of reflection and wandering through a multitude of universes.
The pride of Jaipur, India, the Patrika Gate is an explosion of colours. The elaborate rainbow archways consist of some of the most intricate architecture, each telling a story of its own, steeped in culture. Named after India's own news company, Patrika, it is a tribute to its founder for his contribution to Indian journalism.
The Patrika Gate is perfect for the flamboyant individual who dreams and lives life unabashedly!
- Cover Material: Original Art Prints on Vinyl Art paper, pellet textured finish. 2mm Hard cover backing
- Style: Thread bound with rounded corners, with gold brush all round the edges of the book
- Inner Leaves: 192 pages of lined, 80gsm ivory coloured acid-free, premium writing paper
- Size: 21 cm H x 14.5 cm W
- Bookmark: Double silk ribbons Lies flat and open 180 degree